So I've been drinking, so what? Can you fault me? In the last year I have lost my mother, 2 dogs and one cat. I have had to quit work and it's unknown what will happen to me if I don't get Social Security. Wouldn't YOU drink, too?
I have a foster dog named Dee. She just got spayed so I expect her to be adopted within a week or two. Then I'm going to have to take a break until I move. Hopefully, I will still be able to foster but it will probably have to be a small dog only. One apartment complex says you can have two animals but they're combined weight cannot exceed 30 pounds. What the hell is that?
I'm excited about this blog. I'm hoping it will help me focus and accomplish what I need to accomplish.
I'm going to watch TV now. G'night.
No comments:
Post a Comment